Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 12 {Jump}

A treat for Molly and one for her shadow!

15 comments:

Emmy said...

Love the shadows!! And just the whole shot, awesome!

Darla said...

now that is one cool photo. do you use a picture from each day or do you just post a picture a day. i am wondering because you have so many cool photos, and i'm thinking, if you are taking a cool photo everyday then that is pretty darn good!!! seriously. :)

Unknown said...

Superb - love the shadow!

Sujomi said...

I love shadow shots and this one is way cool! Love it!

LuAnn said...

That is so darn cool - nice job!!!
I'm really enjoying your photos!

Gail Dixon said...

Aw, that's too cute! Nice capture.

4thelove! said...

that is so cool! I'm laughing very hard though because I just posted my last two shots and then I came to your page... and really...I suck! LOL! Always take the camera with you!!! UGH...

Mari said...

Love it! Such a great shadow and a fun photo!

Tine said...

wow such a great action shot ! Love the shadow too.

Christina said...

Fantastic shot of Molly and her shadow!

Chris said...

I'm just wondering -- have you ever seen the color gray? You live in a kaleidoscope (I spelled that word right on the first try!)

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

cute! If my pup did that he'd probably break his leg.

kanishk said...

if you are taking a cool photo everyday then that is pretty darn good!!! seriously.

Work from home India

Samantha White said...

LOVE IT!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

now, how PERFECTO is that!?!...♥