Thursday, January 14, 2010

14 down 351 to go!

Day 14 {Running errands}

I am trying out a new groomer that is down by the beach. So after dropping off the poodle I went for a walk along the cliffs. Such a gorgeous day.

******************

Day 13 {Getting a little artsy fartsy}

After looking through an old copies of Cloth Paper Scissors I decided to drag out my paints and see if I could create some interesting backgrounds for some multimedia collages I would like to embark on.

After I took this shot I ended up adding more layers. Let's just say, it's a start!

18 comments:

Camily said...

What a beautiful place to run errands! We visited San Diego last September and it quickly became a favorite for our family!
Love the art work! Keep us posted!

Darla said...

you are surrounded by beautiful things daily! I need to see if there is possibly even one nice scenic place to take a photo here...ha! i doubt it! but I will try! those are great photos. I was thinking of painting earlier too, I am a newbie at it though.

Emmy said...

Both beautiful pictures! That view is amazing. Makes me want to go on a walk.

sara said...

you get to look at that on a daily basis? I'm jealous!

Melody @ 6 Feet Over said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!! WOW! Maybe I'd go for more walks if I could see things like that! LOL

~melody~

Mari said...

What beautiful scenery surrounds you! Great shot!

CDB said...

What an AMAZING shot of those.. red.. flowers (?) I love that depth of field. Plus, wow.. to live that close to a beach and have the time to grab a shot like that? Heaven!

Thanks for all your support with my 365, btw, I so appreciate it!!

Gail Dixon said...

Great job! You're inspiring me. Thanks!

lynn said...

Found you on Shannon's (worth a thousand words) blog! What a beautiful day.....much nicer than the snow and cold we have here in WI.

Shannon said...

Oh, to be near the beach...


So pretty. And I really like how the photo turned out!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures .... especially the view I like and a nice detail!

Christina said...

Oh, I LOVE the views you share! A beautiful day!

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL shots!

bentonflocke said...

wow you are so creative!! Beautiful shots!

kanishk said...

So pretty. And I really like how the photo turned out!

Work from home India

Girl Tornado said...

I am oh-so-jealous of your cliff walk, AND your creativity!!!

Samantha White said...

love the bokeh in the cliff picture. gorgeous!

Mamí♥Picture said...

#1: breath taking...♥
#2: so creative...♥