Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26 {Self Portrait}

Today was a me kind of a day so why not end it with a self portrait.

Which reminds me to remind you........don't forget to snap a shot of yourself every now and then.

{PS: the tattoo isn't real!}

**the editing on day 23's shot was done in Photoshop CS3.**

19 comments:

Mari said...

Nice self portrait. I should do more of that!

Shannon said...

"is the tattoo real?!" was going to be my 1st question, LOL!

I need to try taking a self-portrait...

Darla said...

cool idea, i would do that but i just smeared my eye makeup thinking it was bedtime. i will have to find another shot...lol.

Sujomi said...

It's a cool tattoo even if it isn't "real".

I wish I could take self-portraits like my 12 year daughter and niece can. The younger generation, what with Facebook and all, is really good at it! Darn, I'm showing my age...

Maike said...

Cool shot!! I should do more of that, too.

Jinksy said...

That's a beautiful picture. I loved the composition, which still managed to make the camera secondary to the artist.

LuAnn said...

What a cool idea - I will give it a shot!!!

4thelove! said...

very cool!

Camily said...

I love it! You've inspired me to try a self portrait! I took a photography workshop over the summer and the self portrait assigment was the hardest for me!!! I'll try again!

Kathy C. said...

That's really nice, I like the composition of this shot.

CDB said...

WHOA.. you totally had me. I was totally changing my perception of you (not good or bad in ANY way, just different) when I saw the tat!! Like, wow, never would have guessed..

But wow. Very creative. Is this the tattoo you WOULD get? (:

Julie Brooks said...

Great picture! Love the tat...you're such a badass! ;)

bentonflocke said...

fantastic shot of yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo composition -- nice shot!

It's a good thing that you & Jim don't have the same arrangement that Brad & I made: when I get a tattoo, he's allowed to have an affair. Altho I'm not really sure what a temporary tat might allow ...

Mamí♥Picture said...

Awesome portrait...♥loving the tattoo!

Chris said...

Great self portrait! Mine never turn out this good -- and I need that tattoo -- very cool!

Anonymous said...

Always nice to see who's behind the camera now and then. :)

Christina said...

Great self portrait ~ I've only done it once.

lynn said...

Nice self portrait! I know I should do it more....I'm just so picky about photos of myself! But I decided to try to do it at least once a month.