Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 1 {1st Sunset of the year}

And so it begins.......another 365 project with me waiting until the last minute to take a picture for the day.

Thank you to my husband who reminded me by asking if I had captured the first sunset of the new year.

10 comments:

Darla said...

awesome, i can see the palm tree silouette in the distant.

LuAnn said...

This is great !!! I just saw your camera - I just got the same one a couple of weeks ago. I love it!!!!

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

GORGEOUS photo.

Christina said...

Awesome!

maresi said...

This is really gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Really GORGEOUS photos, just made my way down to this one!! Surfed into your blog from another and am hooked! Its even better that you are from CA> sigh.

Until I am able to purchace a capable digital that is able to mimic my old SLR I will have to be content heavy sighing over yours, among others, beautiful photos! Even better from CA!!!!

E.

Ashley said...

What a breathtaking photo! Hopefully I'll be able to capture some amazing shots like you do. This will be my first year doing a project 365 blog :)

sandandstarfish said...

Thank you so much for adding a little bit of our old heaven (san diego) into your pictures. Both my husband and I used to live there and we miss it so dearly! So your pictures are the perfect addition to many a gloomy day here on the other side of the country! Thank you for your talented eye and sharing it with all of us!

Chris said...

I lost my breath looking at this shot! Wow!

achildoftheking said...

This is spectacular. I love images like this. I catch shots like that on occasion. But, this one... the sky looks like its ablaze. I love your work of art. Great job Michelle.