I watched some of Kate's pre pointe ballet class tonight. I am impressed by how much she has improved in the past 4 months. She is turning into quite the ballerina.
This shot is astounding! It should be on a poster, hanging on the side of a building, announcing opening night for some ballet (sorry, I'm a little fuzzy on Ballets :)
I took ballet for a little over six years... started when I was 3. I loved it... and only quit because my family moved. I'd hoped my girls would follow in my footsteps, so to speak... but they weren't all that interested! :( Hannah took for about 2 years and Michaela only one.
You are an AMAZING photographer! I can't believe the texture and depth in all of these pictures. I love the small details that you've captured that really show a much bigger picture. How did you use that texture background on your ballet photo? It is simply wonderful! Thanks for sharing your week with us. I truly enjoyed the visit and can't wait to come back next week! If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
18 comments:
This shot is astounding! It should be on a poster, hanging on the side of a building, announcing opening night for some ballet (sorry, I'm a little fuzzy on Ballets :)
beautiful texture! i really like this shot.
so Beautiful...♥
aww iLuv the texture!
amazing... I love the detail and the texture! Have a nice weekend!
wow, really great photo!! Love the texture!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs, maike
At the risk of sounding like a parrot: great texture! Good job on this one. :)
I really love this picture! I love that the shoes show wear. They look loved.
Your post-editing is amazing! I need to take a class from you because this shot is gorgeous!
Wow, wow, WOW!
What an awesome shot and I am checking out how you did the rexture thing!!!
This is an amazing shot! It's truly a piece of art. I love the texture!
I'm with Chris. That one is poster worthy!!
GORGEOUS.
I agree... this could be a poster!
I took ballet for a little over six years... started when I was 3. I loved it... and only quit because my family moved. I'd hoped my girls would follow in my footsteps, so to speak... but they weren't all that interested! :( Hannah took for about 2 years and Michaela only one.
You are an AMAZING photographer! I can't believe the texture and depth in all of these pictures. I love the small details that you've captured that really show a much bigger picture.
How did you use that texture background on your ballet photo? It is simply wonderful!
Thanks for sharing your week with us. I truly enjoyed the visit and can't wait to come back next week!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
This is so pretty! Pretty dancing feet! :)
Wow! What a gorgeous shot.
Wow! What a gorgeous shot.
Post a Comment