Kate complained that her room was feeling too cluttered, so we decided that maybe the box of abandoned Barbies and Littlest Pet Shop toys should be given away. She wasn't ready to say goodbye to Barbie so instead they are going to live in the garage.......which is close enough to the curb to make any plastic girl with a perfect figure a little bit nervous.



18 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!!
Great title choice! Oh, poor Barbie!
What a creative shot - and good documentation of your daughter growing up!
..you can never have to many barbie's...and then as she grows up: You can NEVER have to many shoes!
Cute shot - my mom still has my Barbies - all the grand kids have played with them.
Phabulous photo ... We only got 2 new Barbies in the house for Christmas, which is definitely an improvement over previous years. One of them is already broken. But will Tricia part with her? Oh no! What really takes up space are all the castles and carriages and cars. Barbie Ferrari, anyone?
Fun picture and story. We don't have many Barbies around here, my girls just weren't into them.
Then that would make 3/4 of the women in Draper Utah (my old diggs) seriously nervous in the upper chesty area... Ha!
Lol! Love it. Maybe on of these days they can make it all the way out. :)
Love the photo...the bright colors really make it! :)
I remember when I gave my 50 barbies to my cousin,...sad day, LOL.
Do you have a Mr. Linky for this photo a day project, for others to join in?
Ooooo I like it! You have such a great way of making the ordinary seem MUCH cooler. Love the angle AND the catchy title!
Chris told me that I should talk to you if I get stuck and I think he was/is RIGHT!! You've inspired me already!
I can't believe your comment because ALL of your photos are gorgeous. Even ones of barbie feet that you would never assume would be interesting :)
You are a fantastic photographer!
Great idea for a photo! We still have all of my daughters "peoples" and all of her Polly Pockets, along with all of my boy's Legos. You got me thinkin'!
aww poor barbies!!!
I am doing this 365 project too...along with so many people.
Great picture!
That's funny!
Bye-bye, Barbie!
awe....I remember the when of those goodbye's to old friends...old playmates...my barbie's ;)
she's growing up, huh, mom
♥
Post a Comment