Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3 {Hollywoooooooood}

I have lived in southern California my entire 42 years and never once have I been to Hollywood. Until today. We all took a trip up north to walk the streets of Hollywood Blvd and take in the wacky sites to be had. It was fun, but it isn't something I would need to do again anytime soon.

4 comments:

Darla said...

hollywood! it's something i have always wanted to do, but wondered if it was hyped up too much. maybe you can tell me what all i need to know before i plan a california vacation! that is on my bucket list. to visit Cali, but not sure where exactly.

bentonflocke said...

I´ve never been in California but I can feel with you!

Emmy said...

Good to know. I also live in Southern Cal and haven't made the trip... but it is probably one of those things you just have to do once at least.

Going to add your 365 blog to my list. Excited to see your pictures throughout the year.

Chris said...

Hollywood is...different. I try to get there every twenty years or so. :)

I love this shot.