Fabulous tide pool pic and Alice is too cute... looks like she is ready for Spring too.With the stamps you could do a mosaic and make them all into a larger picture. I'm not sure what it is called but I have always wanted to do it.That kangaroo paw is intriguing.Beautiful sunset!
wow that is a spectacular photo!!! where do you live that this is close by?!!! very cool.
Great Pics this week!!!!
Eye of a monster - splash of a meteorite or and exploding alien?! Great pic.
I love tide pools, too! Such beautiful creatures and colors. Your photo shows the fluid movement of the water. Very nice!Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Amazing.. we'd have to go pretty far from home to capture this.. what a gift!
That looks absolutely beautiful ! like an abstract painting !
You have some great pics!! Nice photography!Love this photo!
Fantastic pictures and fantastic blog!I'm an avid photographer and always learning. I love your dedication!I'm following you!
Nicely captured, I can almost sense it swaying in the water.
Now, I love that! Great color. What kind of lens did you use?
shut up! i guess living in the midwest that beauty seems so far away. i need to come and visit...i promise i'll sleep on the beach!
Do you just sit around trying to think of things to make me jealous?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Fabulous tide pool pic and Alice is too cute... looks like she is ready for Spring too.
With the stamps you could do a mosaic and make them all into a larger picture. I'm not sure what it is called but I have always wanted to do it.
That kangaroo paw is intriguing.
Beautiful sunset!
wow that is a spectacular photo!!! where do you live that this is close by?!!! very cool.
Great Pics this week!!!!
Eye of a monster - splash of a meteorite or and exploding alien?! Great pic.
I love tide pools, too! Such beautiful creatures and colors. Your photo shows the fluid movement of the water. Very nice!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Amazing.. we'd have to go pretty far from home to capture this.. what a gift!
That looks absolutely beautiful ! like an abstract painting !
You have some great pics!! Nice photography!
Love this photo!
Fantastic pictures and fantastic blog!
I'm an avid photographer and always learning. I love your dedication!
I'm following you!
Nicely captured, I can almost sense it swaying in the water.
Now, I love that!
Great color.
What kind of lens did you use?
shut up! i guess living in the midwest that beauty seems so far away. i need to come and visit...i promise i'll sleep on the beach!
Do you just sit around trying to think of things to make me jealous?
Post a Comment