What a funny picture!!! Good for the girls
Tell them it works. I have been doing yoga for 30 years. I don't even know what a doctor is.Cute pix.
Cute photo... hmmm, I can't imagine what 10 year olds could be stressed about. Eating their veggies??
Cute photo! I would imagine there were lots of giggles while doing their yoga!
wonderful yoga!! Doesn´t matter how old somebody is.... a little bit Yoga is good for everybody to be destressed
i love the colors in this photo!
I bought three boxes of cookies Saturday for operation "Thin Mint". Love to help out.
Someday they'll be stressed that you just posted a picture of all their backsides to the whole world.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a funny picture!!! Good for the girls
Tell them it works. I have been doing yoga for 30 years. I don't even know what a doctor is.
Cute pix.
Cute photo... hmmm, I can't imagine what 10 year olds could be stressed about. Eating their veggies??
Cute photo! I would imagine there were lots of giggles while doing their yoga!
wonderful yoga!! Doesn´t matter how old somebody is.... a little bit Yoga is good for everybody to be destressed
i love the colors in this photo!
I bought three boxes of cookies Saturday for operation "Thin Mint". Love to help out.
Someday they'll be stressed that you just posted a picture of all their backsides to the whole world.
Post a Comment