oh I remember doing that! One year, I sold the most cookies in my troupe....I look back now and bless my mom for helping me get them delivered!!
I did that when I was little... now I buy them in front of the grocery store.
The Church building is really beautiful.Pretty soon there will be little pink heads poking out of that nest.I love me some Starbucks too. Mocha Frap no whip, thank you.xena is an awesome "title" for a dog.Weird about the house, great angle in the photo. The iguana looks like something I would do :-0lol
Awesome photo -- Should be entered in a contest!I remember those days well. -- only I didn't have a cool wagon. -- and I grew up in Minnesota where GirlScout Cookie time was still ice and snow-time. :-(I remember using a sled one year.;-)
Mmmm, I had to behave myself and didn't get any GS cookies this year. :(
wow, your pictures are beautiful. i love this one and the starbucks one a few days back!
Remember those days! Love those GS cookies though!!
Nice feature shot!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh I remember doing that! One year, I sold the most cookies in my troupe....I look back now and bless my mom for helping me get them delivered!!
I did that when I was little... now I buy them in front of the grocery store.
The Church building is really beautiful.
Pretty soon there will be little pink heads poking out of that nest.
I love me some Starbucks too. Mocha Frap no whip, thank you.
xena is an awesome "title" for a dog.
Weird about the house, great angle in the photo. The iguana looks like something I would do :-0
lol
Awesome photo -- Should be entered in a contest!
I remember those days well.
-- only I didn't have a cool wagon.
-- and I grew up in Minnesota where GirlScout Cookie time was still ice and snow-time. :-(
I remember using a sled one year.
;-)
Mmmm, I had to behave myself and didn't get any GS cookies this year. :(
wow, your pictures are beautiful. i love this one and the starbucks one a few days back!
Remember those days! Love those GS cookies though!!
Nice feature shot!
Post a Comment