You and Willow are going to have to stop posting food photos. I am gaining weight.Nice colors!
Oooooo, Girl Scout cookies! Another one of the foods I'm missing. LOL Those Samosas in front, can you airmail me a box? Along with some peanut butter cookies and thin mints and... *sigh* My list of foods-I-must-have-on-furlough is growing.
I love, love, love girl scout cookies!!!
i am so glad i caught this picture after i had all my sweets. i love all the color in it!
Ahh, I had ordered three boxes of thin mints via an email but my ordered was never received. Hence, I"m not getting my annual "fix" of thin mints!!! You're taunting me with this photo.....
I like how the words curve along on all the boxes almost as if they're all on the same path!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You and Willow are going to have to stop posting food photos. I am gaining weight.
Nice colors!
Oooooo, Girl Scout cookies! Another one of the foods I'm missing. LOL Those Samosas in front, can you airmail me a box? Along with some peanut butter cookies and thin mints and... *sigh* My list of foods-I-must-have-on-furlough is growing.
I love, love, love girl scout cookies!!!
i am so glad i caught this picture after i had all my sweets. i love all the color in it!
Ahh, I had ordered three boxes of thin mints via an email but my ordered was never received. Hence, I"m not getting my annual "fix" of thin mints!!!
You're taunting me with this photo.....
I like how the words curve along on all the boxes almost as if they're all on the same path!
Post a Comment