Day 214 {August 2nd, 1992}
Eighteen years ago today on a very hot August afternoon I married my college sweetheart.
Day 213 {Finally}
Apparently we had the coldest and grayest July in 77 years. Hopefully August will be sunnier and warmer.....because so far, it hasn't felt much like summer around here.
Day 212 {Leaving the nest}
The baby birds are still looking a little scruffy, but they look almost ready to leave the nest.
Day 211 {Kitchen remodel progress}
This was the only picture I shot today. Ignore that ugly peach colored wall in the back ground. That is a small hallway that is going to be repainted.
Day 210 {Sundae my love....}
I just stepped off the scale. It wasn't pretty. I'm going to have to say no to you far more often then I say YES. I will miss you.
Day 209 {Oh Lily}
The girls and I went over to my moms house today so that I could easily cook a pot of chili and they could bake a cake. While we waited for the cake to cool I went out to take pictures of the pond. I always love how the light filtering through the trees reflects on the pond. It is so peaceful.
Day 208 {In Living Color}
Kate cut off the legs of her too short skinny jeans and then used the legs to create this get up.
Day 207 {Mushy big boys}
Our Big Boys look really delicious, but darn it if they aren't a tad bit on the mushy side. I wonder if the fact that nearly the entire month of July has been covered in clouds has anything to do with that!!
Day 206 {Concert in the Park}
Most Sunday's during the summer we attend the concerts they hold up in our local park. This particular Sunday our friend Bobbi was singing a few songs with the band that was performing! It is always fun to watch her perform.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












12 comments:
Belle foto.....
Vito
Well, happy anniversary!
Cute birds pic. Doves per chance?
Kitchen is lookin' good!
My tomatoes got too hot and many blossoms never made it to the fruit stage. I don't think meeting in Yuma is the answer.
Happy Anniversary~!
We are having and exceptionally hot summer and I am hoping for cooler weather. :)
Nice shot of the birds.
Your kitchen is looking great!
The lily pad picture turned out really nice.
Happy anniversary!!! that picture of your rings is awesome..I love it!
we are having a horribly HOT summer...I would like to trade places with your right now. I think it was 106 today...ugh!
the outfit your daughter made...fun!! and a great picture!
Happy Anniversary!
Love your daughter's outfit, she's very creative.
The pond looks so cool and peaceful. We could use some coolness around these parts.
Ok, first....such a fun shot in remembering that fun day!! I still remember dancing and thinking I was soo cool at my awesome super fun cousins wedding! I also recall BAD hair on my part..but moving on..... fun pictures! Lots of love for AL!!
happy anniversary! i haven't been to your blog in a while, and i must say that i just love looking at your photos. you have a talent for sure. i couldn't pick a favorite to comment on, you kindof make it hard, lol. i think your kitchen is coming along nicely!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
I love the picture of the rings.
Happy anniversary!
Kate´s creation looks cool!
Happy belated anniversary lady!!
The weather has sucked this summer as well here. I'm thinking we're goign to have snow big time this year.
Love the jean creation by Kate that is awesome!
And seriously the pic of your kitchen blows my mind!!!! Can't wait to see it all done!!
Love the shot of your wedding rings, how unique. :) And I'm shocked you've had such an un-summer there... we've had 100-plus days most of July and now August too! Way too hot for me. Hard to work outside. (Love that shot of the buildings with the blue sky!)
And wow, a kitchen remodel, how exciting... I know it's no fun to "make-do" in the meantime, but how cool that will be when it's finished.
Somehow, mysteriously, I have lost almost 10 lbs without even trying much. I think part of it is my new job... I haven't really been packing a lunch, just a granola bar or some other kind of munchie. After 2 months, I weighted myself just out of curiosity, and about fell off the scale when it registered 9 lbs less!!! Yippee, maybe now I'll put some effort into it too!
Gorgeous shot of the lily pads, looks like a peaceful lil pond to sit by the edge and just ponder. :)
Post a Comment