Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another point and shoot series!

Day 243 {VIP only}

This is why my girls never complain of being bored.  They make their own fun.  Well, in this case, Kate made her own fun.  She created a VIP section on the side of the house.  You can't see it, but Molly has a VIP membership tag on.  She is member #2380.  Over 2,000 members and I have yet to be invited to join.

Day 242 {Coleman rocks}

I'm not sure what model stove this is, but if you ever are in need of a really good cook stove, this Coleman model is awesome.  It has made cooking in the garage somewhat bearable.  Oh who am I kidding.......cooking in the garage sucks.

Day 241 {Yummy}

Getting some shave ice at the dance festival.  Always a yummy treat!

Day 240 {Attack Poodle}

One thing I have discovered about my point and shoot camera is that it take cool motion blur shots in low light situations.

Day 239 {Sand castles and sisters}

On Friday, the big girls had the day off from Field Hockey practice so we headed to the beach with friends.  My friends daughters are tan.......mine are not!  But together they made one awesome sand castle.

Day 238 {Bad combo}

When this restaurant opened up all I could think was "Really?".  Sushi and frozen yogurt?  Someone had a dream and apparently couldn't decide which one to go for.

Day 237 {Sunset in paradise}

Not to shabby for a point and shoot camera!  All my sunset shots were gorgeous.  I picked this one because I like the surfer silhouette.  It adds a little something different to the normal sunset shot.

Day 236 {Trip to the nursery}

I am not a big fan of gardening.........but I want to be.  We are having our house tented for termites this coming Friday.  As soon as it is done I am going to spruce up the front yard.  It should be fun.  Now if I can only make sure to tend to the new plants so that they don't die on me.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Their VIP lounge is so neat and tidy!
The Coleman shot is a great one. See, working with a point and shoot is not all bad, but mine does not take good motion/blur shots. Listen to me. It’s probably not the camera but the operator!
Love the shot of the California girls.
Oh, yes, that sunset is a winner. It could definitely be a travel poster.
Termite tenting? Just the thought makes me need a Xanax!

bentonflocke said...

Amazing shot of the sunset... really a place in paradise!

Great idea with the vip lounge

Christina said...

Great shots! I like the inclusion of the surfer guy. What a fun day at the beach for your girls, playing in the sand. Molly is one special dog! The flower is beautiful.

4thelove! said...

love stopping in and it's so fun to get a laugh while viewing the photo's! Hope the kitchen is complete soon!

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

GREAT photos!

Just Me said...

VIP section. :) That is cute. I really like the sunset, it is very pretty.

Nice pictures.

EG CameraGirl said...

I cannot believe you haven't been invited to be a VIP yet! All those meals cooking on the Coleman stove MUST qualify you! Would you like me to write you a recommendation?

I'd say your point & shoot camera does very well. The sunset photo is awesome.

Maike said...

Ah, I love you photos! It's always fun to watch them and to read your journaling.
The poodle attack is so funny and your friends daughters are really brown (or do you say tan?).
My girls have blond hair and fair skin, they don't get really brown, too. But that doesn't matter, the main thing is the skin remains healthy.
Have you already found a new cam??
Big hugs, maike

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Love the VIP section haha. And looking for more kitchen pics, I'm dying to see the final touch.

Amanda D said...

Missing your posts - hope all is well.