Wednesday, August 18, 2010

There is a bit of a back up on the I-365

My battery charger went missing a few days ago and as luck would have it the battery died right as I was attempting to download a weeks worth of shots.

I haven't had time to do a nook and cranny search to make sure it is really lost (which would be very unlike me) before I order a new one. So for the time being I have to use my Nikon point and shoot (gasp). 

Here is the first three pictures from last week that I managed to edit.


Day 224 {A little bit of color}

Flowers at the nursery. 

Day 223 {First remove the cob webs}

It has been such a mild summer that we have only gone to the beach twice.  That is unheard of!  It is warm now so I suspect there will be some more opportunities before school starts.

Day 222 {Dear sharks and surfers.......we are heading home}

We headed down to take a chilly walk on the beach with the dogs.  The sun was nearly down and the life guards were closing up shop.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the blue flowers. They remind me of the bluebonnets in Texas. The orange and yellow in the top background is a real complement! And just think, you managed to get that with a point-and-shoot!

Why haven't we seen some pictures of the new kitchen? I'll bet you're getting really excited.

Mari said...

You take great pictures, regardless of the camera! I love the pail and shovel!

Sujomi said...

Those flowers just pop with color!

Maike said...

Oh yeah, I really love your colourfull photos!!
We got only 4 weeks of summer yet during July. Now it's raining since 3 weeks and I can't stand it any longer :(
Hugs, maike

bentonflocke said...

love the bright colours in the first shots