Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 197 thru 205

Day 205 {I said TWO minutes}

Last night Kate asked if she could make some popcorn and even though she swears she only set the timer for 2 minutes when she went into the garage to retrieve her treat there was smoke pouring out of the microwave.  Whoops!

Day 204 {Lunch}

I wasn't in the mood to take pictures today, so all I took shots of was the cucumbers that went into my salad.

Day 203 {Last Day of Camp}

The families were invited to watch the last day of camp tournaments.  Reid came home tired and sore!

Day 202 {Nearly forgot}

It was 11:00 in the evening when I realized I hadn't taken a picture for the day.  So my dusty out of focus lamp is all you get.  :)

Day 201 {Ahhhh....right there}

 Our friends from Germany came for a visit and after taking them to Sea World they wanted to go visit Rusty. He was in heaven with all the hugs and kisses he got. 

Day 200 {Field Hockey Camp}

Dropping Reid off in the Freshman Dorms at SDSU for a Field Hockey camp.  She was excited to get to live like a college student for a few days.

Day 199 {Walking on water}

I caught Reid right before she sunk into the water.  It looks like she is laying on top of the water!

Day 198 {Stubborn boy}

The girls and Rusty had an evaluation today to see if they were ready to ride together.  Rusty is a bit of a stubborn boy (he's 7) and would walk Kate into the middle of the arena and stop right in front of the barrels.  Then he wouldn't move.  Stinker!

Day 197 {Bee-dazzled}

I stopped to take pictures of these interesting flowers in my Dad's front yard when I got lucky and caught a bee in flight.

7 comments:

sara said...

burnt popcorn is the WORST smell!!! yuck!

That picture of Reid on the water is awesome!! perfect timing on the shot!

did you have a great vacation?

Mari said...

Great shots! I love the picture of Reid on the water and the bee too!
The smell of burnt popcorn is sooo bad. Hope it's gone by now!

Maike said...

*lol* and I thought it was popcorn with chocolate ... :D
Great shots as always, particularly the one of Reid falling in the water (or lying on the water) and the one with the bee.
Rusty is looking so friendly, can't belive that he's a stinker ... lol. Horses are very often stubborn, or?
From where are your german friends? Wish you a good time all together!
Hugs, maike

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a little of what y'all have been up to. Very fun shots ... makes me try to remember to take a few of my own.

with love from the mountains...

Kathy said...

205 - Like Misoula I thought it was chocolate popcorn on first glance!
199 - Just a bit of camera action involved here. And good action, at that!
198 - Rusty's front left leg is stuck out at an angle that says, "Just make me do it!"

bentonflocke said...

wow these pictures are fantastic again - you captured some perfect moments!!!

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Awesome pic of Reid almost in the water.

And the one of Reid in "college" oh man I love that. I remember going to gymnastics camps at places like that and feeling so grown up and FREE :)