Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 56 {Mini forest}

Kate arrived home from 6th Grade camp last night.  She had fun!  This picture is of the mini forest she created.  I went to six grade camp in 1979, where I also made a mini forest.

We rocked out to transistor radios.  They rock out to iPods.  And the mini forest lives on!

10 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

I like this, Michelle! :)

Maike said...

Who would have thought in 1979 that a mini forest survives against all those technical innovations?? It must be a wonderful memory for you to see your girl making the same things as you did once!
(Hope my english is good enough to understand what I mean *lol*)
Wish you a wunderful evening!
hugs, maike

Christina said...

The same but different. :) Glad Kate had a good time!

CDB said...

Awesome... our consolation is that when they rocked out to 80s music on their iPods, we got to hear it when it was fresh. (:

Great shot; is there a texture here?

Darla said...

some things change and some things don't....haha. that's a cool forest, and its hard to believe they are still doing something for that long, that's not saying that you are old or anything...lol.

Mari said...

Great mini forest, and it makes a great shot!

Mom24 said...

I love that mini-forest. Very, very cool.

Chris said...

This may sound stupid, but what is Sixth Grade camp?

Jessie said...

How cool is that? Do you still have yours?

Emmy said...

That is an awesome mini forest, she did a great job