Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41 {Say What?}

I want to create a picture wall in my living room and I was thinking it would be fun to have a frame or two with some bright scrapbook paper and scrabble tiles.

Wouldn't "Say Cheese" be kind of funny?

(Texture: shadow house)

15 comments:

4thelove! said...

HOW do you do that!

kayerj said...

fun idea :)

debi9kids said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea! Very cute! (if you end up doing it, be sure to share, please)

Jessie said...

It would be really cute! I am needing to change up the pictures in my photo wall and you now have me thinking outside the box :)

Unknown said...

hihi... great Idea!

Kathy C. said...

What a fun idea! You're so creative...thinkin' outta the box. :)

Anonymous said...

C'est cute!

Jackson said...

Haha great idea! =D

K @ TS said...

That's really cute!

CDB said...

Love your close-ups!

Emmy said...

That would be awesome! Wonderful shot and colors

Mamí♥Picture said...

iLuv it!

Mamí♥Picture said...

iLuv it!

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

LOVE this. :)

No Longer 25 said...

I love this, it's so funny. I think say cheese works well, it's good fun. I posted on scrabble the other day - love that game. I'm doing my 365 too and looking around for some inspiration.
Jade @ No Longer 25