Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 34 {Newly Near Sighted}

You got my brown hair and his brown eyes.
You got his crooked bottom teeth and my longer than normal legs.
You got his smarts and my eye sight.

Gene's.....it's a crap shoot!

19 comments:

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

Great photo :)

Darla said...

that's great...the words and the photo!

Mamí♥Picture said...

iLuv the editing on the pic...♥she is a beautiful girl!

Christina said...

Beautiful! LOVE the editing on this, and her fabulous brown eyes!

Maike said...

wow, great shot of a cute girl!!

CDB said...

Neat editing.. really brings out the frames and eyes, wow! In the little thumbnail shot it just looked B&W, so neat surprise!

And tell her MY glasses at her age were nowhere NEAR that fashionable .(: Think Gloria Steinham.

Aubrey said...

Oh I truly LOVE this with the color in her eys and glasses. Cool.

Unknown said...

Well .... and the journaling is so beautiful!

4thelove! said...

oohh so neat!! love it!

Emmy said...

Love it! And love the post production work, so awesome!! And really great shot

debi9kids said...

Beautiful girl and LOVE how you edited it. makes her eyes even more stunning :)

Chris said...

She'll always be beautiful -- even with glasses.

Nice editing -- I love this shot! (It just goes to show, in San Diego, even the black and white pictures are colorful!)

Anonymous said...

She looks great in her glasses though. When I was her age all I wanted were glasses - they were the coolest accessory. I still love them, but it would be nice to be without them sometimes.

Shannon said...

Love the glasses!

As someone who has worn them since 4th grade, I may be a little biased.

Girl Tornado said...

I'd say that overall, she got the best of each of you. :-) Another beautiful portrait. You will surely have some awesome photos to remember their young days!

Dot O said...

I think she really got the best of both of you. She's beautiful. Love the color fun you applied to this one!

bentonflocke said...

beautiful shot and journaling

Cecily R said...

Crap shoot it may be but I LOVE this shot!

lynn said...

Very nice, she's got beautiful eyes!