Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 87 thru 91

Day 91 {Who needs a Tripod?}

 I'm pretty sure that my daughters generation is going to grow up with a ton of pictures of themselves an arms length away.

Day 90 {Ride em cowboy}

 Jim had the day off so we all went down to the Ranch to see Rusty.  Everyone got a chance to ride him.  I even rode him for the first time.  Well, I was kind of nervous so I had Jim lead Rusty around while I sat on his back.  It's a start.

Day 89 {Yearly}

I had my yearly exam today.  Somehow the eggs seemed like an appropriate shot for the day. :)

Day 88 {And the Oscar for the best baby ever goes to.........}


We spent the day at the zoo today.  I had a lot of fun shots, but I wanted to share a picture of Ty, my cousins youngest, and the worlds best baby.  Seriously.....this little dude just sat and smiled the entire visit.  They are home now and we are all missing them!


Day 87 {Day at the beach}


Perfect beach weather!
{texture by Shadow house creations}

13 comments:

Mari said...

These are great shots as usual! Ty is so cute!

sara said...

you are so right about this generation! I try to do it and the photo never comes out! ha!

eggs....great shot, great reason! :)

Kathy said...

What a cute little baby! What big eyes he has!

And Easter is another reason for an egg shot!

Gail Dixon said...

Those are all great, but the last one of the baby with the texture is really phenomenal. Great job!

Shannon said...

Day 89: HAHAHAHAHAHA! That one had me "cracking" up! Get it? "CRACKING" up? ;)

Unknown said...

Great impressionen! Happy eastern!

Kathy C. said...

All great shots...love the texture on the beach photo. :)

Cecily R said...

Love the texture on the beach shot.

Love the eggs...now I won't be able to look at eggs all weekend the same way.

I spent a lot of film in my early college years on arm length pictures. It was the thing. I love those kind of shots. They're so spontaneous and happy.

I think you should nickname Ty Oscar. Hee. He's adorable.

bentonflocke said...

cute little baby and all your other shots are great! Wish you "Happy Easter"

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

Love these photos! The egg one is my favorite :)

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Ok the photo of the girls and Ty is adorable!!! Love it. I need to pull your cd open and look at the pics, haven't yet. I finally just updated my blog. And the last pic of Syd I don't know how you did it but it's so freaking cool!!!

The eggs though is the best haha. I just made deviled eggs so will think of you tomorrow when I am eating them :)

moments-photography said...

Oh, thats my dream, to make pics on a ranch...but here in germany...I love your pics so much!

debi9kids said...

fabulous shots! LOVING Jim riding Rusty! Just awesome!