Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 302 thru 304

Day 304 {Happy Halloween}


I think this is the first year that the girls are wearing costumes that looked similar!
Kate is a Polar Princess and Reid is an Indian.

*********************

Day 303 {Stackers}


This project makes me do weird things with food!

****************

Day 302 {Long legs}


Not your traditional ballerina.

4 comments:

Darla said...

great pictures. those donuts look amazing, the girls look fabulous in their costumes, and i absoslutely LovE those striped tights with ballet shoes!

bentonflocke said...

cool halloween shot and cute ballerina feet!

Have a good start in the new week!

EG CameraGirl said...

The girls are so pretty! Which one was wearing the stripes with the ballet shoes? (It's OK, you don't have to tell.)

Dot O said...

You are so clever with your shots - it's fun when the kids have something unusual on to take a picture of. These are wonderful and they certainly look like happy and cooperative models.

Now, the donuts are a different story. Now I'm hungry..... Thank goodness I'm already upstairs for the night or I'd be searching out the Halloween candy!