I saw a recipe for microwavable coffee mug cake on a friends website and the girls decided they had to try it.It looked less like a giant turd once it was sliced! It will never replace real baked cake, but it was kind of yummy (with a ton of icing on it).
****************************
Day 238 {Sunset}
There is a fire somewhere in the LA area. Smoke in the air equals brilliant sunsets.*************************
Day 237 {Screaming Fun}
Reid made the Field Hockey team at the High School and on Tuesday they went down to the beach to take their team picture.Afterward Reid and her friends took off their uniforms and ran in the ocean. We were at a beach that has shore break waves and they were BIG. You could hear them screaming all the way down the beach!
*****************************
Day 236 {You've got mail}





8 comments:
I'm so glad YOU called it a turd! :) interesting idea though!
the sunset is gorgeous. Reminds me of when Mt. St. Helen's erupted and the ash floated down to AZ...our sunsets were amazing!!
jealous about the beach!
wow beautiful shots - fantastic the sunset and I love the action shot of the girls in the water!!
beautiful sunset, and the shot of mail is sooo clever, we can all relate! i could just hear the waves in that beach picture, great photos!!!
I always enjoy your pictures! Welcome to Rusty. I love the sunset, and the mail picture is a neat shot. I tried the mug cake and didn't have too much success with it.
The sunset is gorgeous. I also like the horse picture. The mug cake does look yummy in a chocolate kind of way:)
Great photos -- I love your take on life and what you choose to post photos of. Hello to all of you from us in the mountains...
Welcome, Rusty!
Too much mail!
Congratulations to Reid making the team!
Beautiful sunset!
Yeah, that cake is good with lots of butter cream frosting! :)
I've enjoyed looking at your photos and I especially love the beach picture of the girls running from the wave, it reminds me of our beaches here in the Northwest. I also love your gorgeous sunset photos too and I've always had a huge love for horses. :)
Post a Comment