Monday, August 10, 2009

Days 220 thru 222

Day 222 {Drug of choice}

I wish I was one of those people that didn't like sweets!
It sure would make losing weight a lot easier.

********************

Day 221 {Sunday Morning}

Jim surfed while I ran/walked 4.2 miles of the beach!
It felt oh so good.

*****************************

Day 220 {Farmers Market}

Gerber daisy's always make me smile.

6 comments:

Mari said...

Oh yes - I love gerber daisies too. They are so cheery! The beach picture is gorgeous and the cookies are making me hungry!

Darla said...

love that beach photo, and how nice it would be to run there. i guess you shouldn't feel bad about the cookies if you are running like that, 4 miles? wow. i have a sign that says "there is a skinny girl inside of me that's screaming to get out, but i can usually shut her up with cookies" haha, isn't that the truth. :D

bentonflocke said...

yummy cookies!! I love sweets, too!

4,2 miles walking - fantastic - great shot!

Unknown said...

I love all your photos but sorry the gerbera daisies have it, hands down. They are definitely my favorite.

Sujomi said...

Another vote for the daisy's, but the cookies are pretty close behind! Mmmmm, cookies!

Girl Tornado said...

Oh gaw. I shouldn't have come here... those cookies are absolutely screaming at me right now. My tummy is growling so much!

I love the beach scene, with the boardwalk in the background. What an awesome photo.

And I love gerberas too! So bright and cheery!