Day 205 {Comic Con}

Comic Con: Video games, comic books, sci-fi movies, celebrities........great people watching!
Don't ask me what comic book or video game character this lady was dressed up as.
She was just one of the many many people dressed up for the convention.
The picture was actually horribly over exposed, but after editing it I really liked the high contrast look. Especially her tutu shadow under her feet.
*********************************
Day 204 {Digging in the sand}




10 comments:
I like that tutu shadow too!!
oops - guess I pushed the button to hard. sOrRy !!!!!
I hsve made a mess here. I posted the same comment 3 times. Tried to delete and then it leaves it on still. Just said that I love the beach picture. We just came back from vacation today and miss the beach already. Have a great weekend!!! Sorry for the mess!! I will be more careful next time.
You also live in San Diego? Listgirl told on her blog about Comic Con, too!
Cool shot!
Glad that you are having such a wonderful weather to go to the beach... we are having rain, rain and still rain again.. the last days!
The tutu shadow is a great effect. The beach looks like fun:)
Comic Con...I've always wondered...
As for the beach -- JUST RUB IT IN!!!!
A friend from Corona went to Comic Con with her daughter and son-in-law who had a booth at the event. Nice edit on the tutu shadow!
Love the beach photo!
Post a Comment