Day 201 {Kick}

Ran down to the beach for a few hours today. Kate spent 3/4 of the time in the water boogie boarding. Kate is my no fear child, but when it comes to the ocean she has always had a healthy respect for it's power. This image was shot with my Nikon Coolpix.
************************************
Day 200 {Sunny thanks}

We had a friend over for dinner last week and these are the sunflowers he gave us. A week later and they are still going strong.
*********************************
Day 199 {Saturday treat}

Nearly every Saturday we go out to dinner. We almost always end the evening with a stop at our favorite beach ice cream shop (a place I have been going since I was a child).
As I was snapping this shot (with my Nikon coolpix) I heard a very drunk man from the outdoor bar patio next door to the ice cream shop (it's a walk up place) trying to get my 13 year old daughters attention.
"Hey lady.....hey lady in the stripe shirt." At that point I stepped off the the ice cream shop patio and directly in the mans line of vision and informed him that he was speaking to a 13 year old girl not a LADY!
His response, "OH 13 huh, so how old are you?"
You don't know how badly I wanted to take the drunk guys picture so I could make fun of him on my other blog!!! I'm sure he would have been more than happy to give me a slurred CHEESE!



9 comments:
very cool shot at the beach! i just wonder what a drunk man would have wanted with a 13 year old? aren't we glad we are around to protect our kids!
great tradition with the ice cream shop!
Love your pics especially the one in the sea with the waves... and as you know, I love sunflowers
Thanks for sharing this wonderful pic
love the beach picture...that is where I wish I could be right now!!!
A friend brought me some sunflowers recently and that lasted so long..I loved them!
Nice water shot! I love the sunflowers too. I just bought a bunch to put on my table.
Love the sunflowers and the beach! Wonderful photos. That drunk guy was way out of line.
I'm still stuck on the part where you are at the beach!! I cannot wait for vacation and I think we'll have ice cream almost ever night!
That's pretty sleazy of the guy calling to a little girl... I'd have something to say to that one.
Love the ocean pic, too, on the boogy board.
*sigh*
When I run down to the beach for a few hours, it's at the Great Salt Lake. It's not the same thing.
Those sunflowers are brilliant!
Oh I so wish you would have taken his picture and made fun of him - what fun that would have been!
I love the pic of Kate in the ocean, great shot. And that sunflower is absolutely gorgeous!
The sunflowers live up to their name in this shot. :)
Post a Comment