The fence between my house and my neighbors seems to be a lizard highway. You can almost always find a lizard or two scampering across the top of the fence. I was outside this morning making sure Molly didn't escape into the canyon and I caught this little guy doing push ups.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Day 123 {Lizard Highway}
The fence between my house and my neighbors seems to be a lizard highway. You can almost always find a lizard or two scampering across the top of the fence. I was outside this morning making sure Molly didn't escape into the canyon and I caught this little guy doing push ups.
Labels:
Canon Rebel XT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great lighting, wonderful photo... he looks pretty smug for some reason, I'd say. :)
beautiful shot and lightning! I love lizzards!
He is the Lizard King! Excellent shot!
He's a cute little guy!
Cool. My kids would love that!
Post a Comment