Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 121 {JERK}

On Wednesday, after a very looooong School Performance practice I came out to my car to discover that some JERK had left some of their cars paint on the front bumper of my car.

My car was parked out on the street near school and I am pretty sure that the person who did this was too lazy to drive a few houses down and U-turn in the cul-de-sac and instead tried unsuccessfully to make a three point turn near my car.

Needless to say I have been eye-balling white mini van owners!!!

7 comments:

bentonflocke said...

What a bother!!!

I´m glad nothing happened to you!

aurbie said...

Booo! Don't you just hate people like that? Jimmy Buffett wrote a song about those kind of people. I will change one word to keep this decent. Here's to the person who damaged your car:

"Well I was drivin' down I-95 the other night.
Somebody nearly cut me right off the road.
I decided it wasn't gonna do any good to get mad.
So I wrote a song about him instead.
It goes like this...

Were you born an a******?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause you're an a****** tonight.

Yes you're an A * * * * * *...
And don't you try to blame it on me.
You deserve all the credit.
You're an a****** tonight.

You were an a******yesterday.
You're an ****** tonight.
And I've got a feelin'
you'll be an a****** the rest of your life.

And I was talkin' to your mother
just the other night.
I told her I thought you were an a******.
She said, "Yes. I think you're right."

And all your friends are a******'s
'cause you've known them your whole life.
And somebody told me
you've got an a****** for a wife.

Were you born an asshole?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause you're an a******tonight."
__________________

Now, don't you feel better?

Mari said...

What is wrong with some people? I'm sorry this happened to you.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i cannot believe that...what a bummer!

Dot O said...

That really rots!! There are a lot of inconsiderate people out there.

Sujomi said...

That just stinks! That person was more than a jerk - but I won't type that word out in the comments. Hope it fixes up easily!

Ms. Latina said...

I see your toes LOL Great pic by the way and I totally love the concept of this blog. hope you don't mind if one day o do the same =) take care!
P.s. Like how Patty tired to make you feel better LOL