that is a great picture of friendship! Hey, do you live in AZ?
Nope! I live in Southern California. :)
Great photo!
This is such a great shot! The colors and the way the girls are walking is awesome!
What a sweet photo! Be cool to make a poster of this pic for each of the girls to have - I love this kind of stuff.I love the clarity, the color, and the background!
fantastic shot!! love the colours, the lightning - the whole composition is perfect - wonderful sign of friendship
I love shots like this (from behind) it really conveys a sense of the story continuing. Very well done!
A perfect, memorable photo. They'll love this years from now. Although I'm sure they love it now too. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that is a great picture of friendship! Hey, do you live in AZ?
Nope! I live in Southern California. :)
Great photo!
This is such a great shot! The colors and the way the girls are walking is awesome!
What a sweet photo! Be cool to make a poster of this pic for each of the girls to have - I love this kind of stuff.
I love the clarity, the color, and the background!
fantastic shot!! love the colours, the lightning - the whole composition is perfect - wonderful sign of friendship
I love shots like this (from behind) it really conveys a sense of the story continuing.
Very well done!
A perfect, memorable photo. They'll love this years from now. Although I'm sure they love it now too. :)
Post a Comment