Day 158 {Summer accessories}
My new summer hat that I know my dermatologist would approve of.
Day 157 {Textures}
I used several textures and a new technique learned at Shadow House Creations to edit this shot.
Day 156 {Swap meet}
The girls and I went to the swap meet this afternoon and found a vendor that was selling piles and piles of old jewelery pieces. It was a crazy mess but we had fun shifting through it to see if there were any cool treasures to be found.
Day 155 {I heart side walk chalk}
Day 154 {My Ballerina}
Today was picture day for Kate's Ballet class. Don't you just love that tutu? It is the biggest, fluffiest tutu that she has ever had. The best thing is that the tutu isn't attached to the leotard so she can use it separately. I see some future cute shots with that baby!
Day 153 {Getting lucky}
I couldn't believe how lucky I got to catch these two humming birds in flight. Even though they look I was told that they are probably two males fighting for territory. Relax boys, there is plenty of garden to go around.
Day 152 {That was easy}
Today was picture day for Kate's Tuesday class (mixed dancing styles). They are dancing to a song from the Legally Blond musical, hence the bright pink costume.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










13 comments:
That bird shot truly is amazing!!
And great job with the textures, so nice!
Awesome pictures today! I love the hat and the hummingbird picture is sooo cool!
I picture you as a tall woman, so I think you probably look stunning in that hat!
I think I saw an old lost earring of mine in that jumble of jewelry. If not mine, maybe it was my grandmother's.
That tutu is just too-too cute! I want one (Yikes! Blessed Jesus, help us all!)
You have two gorgeous girls. Watch out!
I need a hat like that! Great colors.
you are amazing . . .
I love the hat
Wow... amazing photos... I like the all!!!! But I love the many buttons!!!
manuela
Kate has "dancer" written all over her. Especially the legs part of her :)
Great capture on the hummingbirds -- they're so dang elusive. This is why I put a feeder right outside my patio door :)
Love, love, LOVE the hat photo.
The composition and colors just sing to me.
As always the photos are amazing...but seriously...that hat photo, possibly my favorite of all your photos.
Fabulous hummingbird shot! Beautiful tutu! LOVE your photos!
Wow, Michelle, stunning and my favorite are the hummingbirds, absolutly amazing!!!
I´ts right, I have the canon eos 50 d and I hope, you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Do you get a new cam???
The hummingbird photo is neat! I have never seen hummingbirds in a fight.
What fun you must have had indeed at the swap meet!
I bet Kate is a wonderful dancer!
I so need to learn how to do textures. The shots of your daughter really show that she is graceful. Nice job!
i have been gone a while! glad to catch up with your life somewhat...whew! maybe i will get back into the blog mode again, i've been horrible. have a great summer with those girls of yours, isn't it fun? :)
Post a Comment