Day 67 {Lunch}
Homemade salsa, zucchini and black bean tacos. MMMMM!
****************
Day 66 {New Do}
Kate got her hair cut on Saturday! Silly me didn't bring my camera so this is the day after shot. She is loving her new bangs and layered cut.
********************
Day 65 {Mexican food}
Saturday night dinner out.
************************
Day 64 {Silly Teens}
I actually didn't take this shot (mine were boring), but it is my Nikon 550S point and shot camera so I can use it......right? I love how much fun the girls were having taking pictures of themselves at the JV Soccer Banquet. I thought this was such a fun creative pose.
**********************
Day 63 {Tile}
I was out looking at tiles and granite samples for our new kitchen. I am always drawn to glass mosaic tiles. We might be using them in our new back splash. I really do wish there weren't so many choices though. It is over whelming!!!
****************
Day 62 {Texture}
****************
Day 62 {Texture}
Shadow House Creations (link on side bar) has a tutorial up on how he creates his awesome textures. After reading it I ran around taking pictures so that I can make some of my own textures (this is a shot of that threshold on our back patio door.....I didn't realize it was so jacked up).
I'll let you know if I come up with anything worth sharing!









19 comments:
Your lunch and mexican food shots are making me hungry! And I love the JV shot--too cute!
Love the picture of the girls, and the haircut too!
You sure do have good pictures of good eats!
I LOL'd about your being jacked up. This hobby has a tendency to do that to you, doesn't it. I actually found myself arranging spools of thread in the thread basket today!
Of course the photo counts if it was taken with your camera! Hey, whoever did it did a fine job. It's a cool pic!
Wow! that haircut makes Kate look so much more mature. Very flattering. I'll have to make sure my Katie sees the JV photo ... tell Reid to expect copycats!
those food photos need to be put in menus! yum!
my daughter has been messing with her own textures. it's amazing what all can be done these days. photography is becoming art in more ways than one.
i'm with you on the tile, i have a hard time picking when there is a huge variety, good luck. i love tile!
The pictures of food are considered very tasty! and the selection of the new kitchen is not easy .... The funny picture chosen me super good!
Wow, what a lot of wonderful photos! It seems you & your family love mexican food!
The photo of your daughter with the new hair cut is beautiful and I also love the fun shot of the teens!!
Good luck to choose the tiles for your new kitchen, it isn't easy!!
Hugs, maike
I'm so hungry now! that first one especially got to me.
Love the girls and their super rad pose. You edited the pic, so it counts, right? :)
I'm way excited to hear about what you come with on the textures. If anyone can do it and do it well, I have no doubt it will be you!
Oh, yum! I love Mexican food! :D
Great pics! Love the tile pic!
Sinceri complimenti...ottime foto e bel blog!!!
Ciao
Vito
After perusing your photos, I keep getting drawn to the very first one...no matter how adorable your daughter looks with her new bangs, or how cool that texture photo is...I just LOVE food! LOLOL...those tacos for lunch look amazing and I'm read to make them right now!!! :)
That first picture of your food looks so good! Such a clear sharp picture.
And that texture is cool!
Wonderful shots as always
Stunning pics, as always...want to come for a lunch to you...smile, your food looks like so yummy...
cool new header! love your fantastic and colourful pictures - they are always special and very interesting!
Your food pics are making me HUNGRY!
Love the tiles! So colorful! I need to find me some color today!
We eat a ton of mexican at our house too b/c my girls will eat it :) How fun, dinner out. Looks fabulous - did you use a flash b/c the color is nice! You did a very nice job on that texture, I can't wait to see the shot you use it in. Bangs, I remember them well. In my teenage years though I used to much Aquanet that I had to have bangs to cover the pimples from the hairspray lol :) I am so glad that the styles today are much simpler. Your daughter looks gorgeous! Love the team shot as well. Great week mama!
love Kate's new hair cut for sure! The self portrait of the girls was great!
The bangs look great -- maybe I'll show the picture to my girls. The hair in our house is getting a little out of control.
The picture of the soccer team is VERY creative -- how did they get that star so symmetrical?
Post a Comment