
Xena and I took a long walk down in La Jolla this morning. This shot is of a cluster of boats that is tied to the backside of the La Jolla Contemporary museum of art.
Tie a bunch of boats together and call it art.
********************
Day 334 {Where's Molly?}

I thought I heard Molly scratching one of the closed bedroom doors. Nope! What I heard was her trying to scratch her way out of my PILLOW sham. If you look closely you can see the outline of her body standing in my pillow.
****************
Day 333 {Advent Calendar}

Once again I am at the end of the day looking for something to shot! This is the very first Christmas decoration that I get down each year. It is our Advent Calendar. Every year the girls rotate who takes even days and who gets odd days. The last day contains the star that goes on the top on the calendars tree.
***********************
Day 332 {Rain and Rainbows}

Holy cow......we got some rain. I believe that this is the first time in 168 days since we have had any measurable rain.
I nearly tripped over myself racing outside to capture the rainbow before it disappeared.
*******************
Day 331 {Goodbye kisses}




4 comments:
The rainbow is beautiful! The picture of the girls with the cat is so touching.
Strangely enough, I really like the tied up boats - does that mean I'm arty, or mad? LOL :)
We have to do odd and even days at our house too.
The rainbow photo is gorgeous!
I'm so sorry about your Summer. Very nice photo of your daughters with her. The rainbow is stunning! Poor Molly, I hope she didn't fall on the floor inside the pillow sham!
Post a Comment