Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 264 thru 270

Day 270 {Accessorize}

Kate thought that Rusty needed his "bangs" out of his eyes while he ate his "cookies."

*******************

Day 269 {14 year's old}

Reid shares her birthday with her Daddy, but for the past 14 years the day has pretty much been all about Reid.

******************

Day 268 {Summer}


Day 267 {Kate was here}

Kid graffiti!

**********************
Day 266 {Lovely site}

So creepy, yet so pretty.

*********************
Day 265 {Jump}

Field Hockey Rule: If the ball hits your foot possession turns over!

************************
Day 264 {Nature}

6 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wow fantastic shots each one is better than the other!! Each is very special and I love them all!

Funny the horse shot
stunning the one with the spider net
fantastic hockey action shot and beautiful kids graffiti

love how you processed the pictures

Mari said...

All wonderful shots! I can't pick a favorite, but the kid graffiti is really neat!

Darla said...

those are great! i kept seeing the next one saying, 'that is my favorite' so by the end of that i had picked them all as my favorite...good job! i wish i had taken a picture of my kids grafitti art when they were younger, i had quite a bit of it on their playhouse...they were mud prints but i will always remember them.

Girl Tornado said...

I really like the kid graffiti too, but the spider web photo is pretty awesome. Love the purple flowers too, the angle, the processing.

All fantastic shots... hey, I have a black and white kitteh like yours! :)

Chris said...

No black bars on the field hockey shots this time?

That spider web is very cool. We must not have very artistic spiders around these parts.

That fence shot is magnificent -- I would frame and hang that picture!

Christina said...

That is a cool spider web!!! Great shot!