
For the past week Kate has been zipping back and forth in front of the house on her older sisters skate board.
After trying out some of the tricks she learned on Youtube she informed me that her running shoes were too "sticky" and she wouldn't be able to successfully complete any tricks unless she had the proper shoes.
So I present babies first pair of Vans!
Now promise Mommy you won't break anything before Saturday's ballet recital!



9 comments:
i remember my kids telling me they needed skate shoes, needless to say we have gone through many over the last few years. these are super cute vans!
I was fortunate - neither kid wanted to skateboard.... or wanted "heelies" - I think that's what they're called. However, we do own very expensive inline hockey skates!!!
Great shoes, great photograph! Thanks for visiting my corner of the blogosphere and leaving such sweet comments.
Those are really cool Van's! :) And great photo too.
I had NO idea there were special shoes for this sport. I LOVE them!
I didn't know you needed special shoes either. They are cool!
How cute - I love pink!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Those are some cool Vans! Bet they make all the difference in doing her "tricks". ;)
great Vans!! Can´t wait to see more pictures from the now working tricks....
Thanks for commenting on my blog! The last two weeks the pictures were from Austria, where we spended our holidays... (it´s not the place where we are living)
wish you a wonderful weekend!
Cool Vans! Good luck with the skateboarding, Kate!
Post a Comment