Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Stormy sky & my kitchen remodel
There were some impressive sized clouds looming about in the sky yesterday evening. I just couldn't resist giving my new camera a whirl in a low light situation.
Loving, my new Canon 50D by the way. I haven't decided if I am back on board for doing the picture a day project. I do miss taking pictures everyday, but I do not miss always having my camera with me.
I have decided however to merge this blog into my One Crafty Mama blog. I will still feature my photo's just like I do here. However, I'm not sure if my followers will come along for the ride when the merge happens. So you can either take your chances or head over to OCM and follow me there.
Also, I finally got around to posting before and after pictures of my kitchen remodel. Head over to One Crafty Mama to check them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I was marveling at the clouds here today too. Nice shot!
Now I have to check out that kitchen!
Great shot of the clouds!!
And yes, I'll follow you on your other blog, too!
Fantastic new kitchen!!
Hugs, maike
amazing! Have a nice day!
Beautiful shot. Looks almost like a volcano or a fire...
amazing shot of the impressive clouds ... sure I´ll follow you also on your other blog...
... tell us, when it´s time ;-)
Dramatic shot--I've just found your blog and scrolled through some terrific photos--thanks!
I totally get the merging of blogs thing. And I'm excited for you for your kitchen.. jealous. We're finally getting granite next week, but not ripping it apart the same way you did!
I've been shooting portraits for families now! I came over here to desperately find those instructions on how to make a blogger header bigger for the large sized pictures!
Love that you're loving your Canon 50D!! CAn't wait to see more.
*★JOYEUX★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。★ NOEL ★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚Happy 2011...
At first glance the cloud shot over that hill looked to me like what golgotha might have looked like at the crucifixion of our saviour. The darkening of the sky, the thunder and lightening...
~Jean
Post a Comment