Day 140 {No Bubble's}
I love bubble shots, but I haven't ever taken any. Why is that? Probably because my girls are past the, let's sit outside and chase bubbles stage. But we still have a huge container of bubbles. So I tried to get some bubble shots today. Tried and failed. Apparently you need a bubble blower in order to get bubble shots. Either that or it is just plain hard to do, because it was impossible to do alone. So all you get is the wand with the blue sky background.
Day 139 {Green thumb?}
Hubby planted some tomatoes. I am hoping that someone (Jim) remembers to water them so that we will have some yummy home grown tomatoes this summer.
Day 138 {One Crafty Kid}
Kate went to a friends birthday party and the birthday girls older sister (Hi Riley) taught the girls to make sock monsters. Kate already had the book but found the directions a little confusing so having Riley give a hands on demonstration was a perfect way to get her started. Kate already has plans for making many many more of these cuties.
Day 137 {Banana Muffins}
My mom dropped by with a container full of banana muffins. I actually resisted eating any of them, but I hear they were really good.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
The sock monster is cute! And I like the bubble shot, even without bubbles!
Someone should have been around to take a picture of you trying to blow bubbles.
hoping to see a blue sky like that today!!!
I never remember to water the plants in pots....therefore I no longer have them!! If they can't get watered by the sprinkler system.....they die. :)
wow! what discipline!!! I don't think I could have resisted eating one (or more) of those muffins!!!!
I attempted a bubble shot once also ~ I like yours! Home-grown tomatoes are the best, enjoy! LOVE the sock monster. Great photos!
I am pretty sure I would have been able to resist the banana muffins :)
How in the world is the background on the bubbles so blue?
I love that color! GORGEOUS
I love all your pictures this week.
Sock monster cute and never had banana muffins with frosting - will try that next time.
I will come and model the bubbles for you to take pics of, okay?
Love that muffin shot - so sweet...literally! I for one would have made sure I had firsthand knowledge of just how good they were.
I want to try bubble shots too. Hmmm. I wonder if you need someone else to make the bubbles while you shoot.
cute sock monster - my sons did some, too - a few years ago.
Yummy shot of the banana muffins - do you have a recipe to share *smile*
Love the shot with the bubble maker in front of the deep blue sky
Cute monster! LOL...Yummy muffins. :)
And,...I love the first shot with just the bubble wand!
Post a Comment