Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 319 thru 324

Day 324 {recycled art?}

I found a new thing to do with left over plastic beads...........melt them. This was my tester piece. ******************

Day 323 {Super Sick Kitty}

My poor kitty has kidney failure. It seemed to come on quickly, so we are hoping that a major fluid push will save her, but the numbers don't look good. :(

*******************

Day 322 {Getting Ready}


Reid getting ready to go to her Field Hockey banquet. She received the Leading scorer award.

***************

Day 321 {Sunrise}


This is what I see every morning from my bedroom as the sun rises.

******************

Day 320 {Late night shot}


I almost forgot to take a picture today. This is a shot of the marbles in the vase holding my sunflowers.

***********

Day 319 {Old Town}


The girls and I spent the afternoon walking around the shops in Old Town. The shop that I found these ceramic mushrooms is one of my favorite shop.

7 comments:

sara said...

so what made you think to melt the beads? that is cool.

The sunrise is gorgeous!!!

and I love the shot of the beads...very nice!

Darla said...

way to go Reid! i love shots like that, getting ready...something we will miss one day when they are not home any longer. gotta love having teenage girls getting ready in the house.

Mari said...

The sunrise shot is just gorgeous! I'm sorry about your kitty. We went through that in the Spring with ours and it's so hard.

Dot O said...

Love all of your photos - you have a very interesting perspective.

I am so sorry about your kitty.... it is very difficult when our pets are ill - not too many who don't own pets understand..

How old is your kitty?

Girl Tornado said...

Your sunrise pic is stunning... love the effect through the window... and the melted beads are very cool. I love the different effects to your photos.

So very sorry about your kitty... I hope the fluid push helps her!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

So sorry about your kitty. How very sad.

On a positive note: You must be very proud of your daughter's athletic ability. It's sweet that she let you take her photo while she was getting ready for the banquet.

The sunrise is gorgeous through the curtains!

And last but not least, how did you melt the beads? LOL

Chris said...

That's quite a colorful week you've had! You've been so much more inspired than i have been lately :)

That sunrise shot has every color in the rainbow in it - very cool!

Way to go Reid!