I love your "eye" for photography! I'm curious, was this a very colorful lamp or perhaps one that was reflecting the color around it?
In case anyone is interested I'l post the answer Marcy asked here!The lamp base is crystal clear! I achieved those colors by editing the photo.
Mmmm...glad you told me it was a lamp. I would have placed it somewhere in a physics lab, otherwise. ♺ All words used in this comment may be recycled. ♺
i love that angle.. the colors look awesome!!
Your editing has creates a work of art! Lovely...
And a beautiful lamp it is...congrats on Post of the Day contender...Sandi
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your "eye" for photography!
I'm curious, was this a very colorful lamp or perhaps one that was reflecting the color around it?
In case anyone is interested I'l post the answer Marcy asked here!
The lamp base is crystal clear! I achieved those colors by editing the photo.
Mmmm...glad you told me it was a lamp. I would have placed it somewhere in a physics lab, otherwise.
♺ All words used in this comment may be recycled. ♺
i love that angle.. the colors look awesome!!
Your editing has creates a work of art! Lovely...
And a beautiful lamp it is...congrats on Post of the Day contender...
Sandi
Post a Comment